Open for Returning Members
9/23/17 - 12/17/17
Open for New Members
9/25/17 - 12/17/17
ATTENTION, DO NOT PROCEED TO REGISTRATION UNTIL
YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THIS!!
Welcome to the Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing, payment plans and registration. (Registration link is at the bottom of this important message.)
Registration is open Sept. 25 until November 5th, after that late fees will apply!
You have access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for competition travel, sign-up for and monitor work/service credit points, maintain your own contact information, check your payments and more. Please also note that we communicate to you via email using this TSSC account, please enter all email addresses of family members who should get email from us on the first page (Account Page) of your Account.
PLEASE NOTE ABILITY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS. TSSC is a competitive ski club. Minimum of two years Ski School experience is a required prerequisite to joining.
- For Team Gravity Athletes must be able to ski all the blue runs on the mountain comfortably.
- For All other programs athletes must be able to ski black runs on the mountain aggressively. Once athletes have basic skiing skills we coach them in a competitive environment in the discipline of their choice beginning in 4th Grade. 3rd Grade is a transition year, although the athlete will remain in our Gravity program during 3rd grade, coaching becomes more focused toward the discipline the young athletes are leaning toward.
STEP ONE. USSA Membership
- All Athletes are required to have a current United States Ski & Snowboard Association (USSA) Membership. Non-competing athletes only need a general membership ($15). Competitors please check with your Head Coach if you are unsure of which license(s) you may need.
- You may sign up or renew your athlete's membership here: http://my.ussa.org/membership/start
STEP TWO. Once you have your membership number come back to this registration page.
- You may want to open our Program Descriptions & Pricing pages linked there
- Reminder. We communicate to you via email using this TSSC account, please enter all email addresses of family members who should get email from us on the first page (Account Page) of your Account.
- Log into your TSSC.org account & get familiar
- Enter a Bio & Picture of your Athlete on your Athlete page under My Account.
- Download our TeamUnify App OnDeck for easy on-the-go access to your account & Team communication.
- Your are responsible for maintaining your account, monitoring your service credit hours, etc. The TSSC.org website is your tool, USE IT!
- Purchase your child's ski pass with Telski on-line (pre-season) or (if you missed the pre-season pricing) at the Telski Ticket Office at the Base of Lift 7.
A note & reminder about the Required $250 annual work/service deposit. We are a competitive ski & snowboard club. It is very important that our family members develop a habit of being involved with their athlete's club. Every season, each family agrees to volunteer with TSSC (aka work or service credit) for a total value of 20 points per season per family (not per athlete) for a total contribution value of $250 per season - see the website under Program Info for more information on service credit opportunities. New this year (and back to old ways for those who've been with us for a while), we will be charging this as a registration fee at sign up. If you volunteer your 20 points during the season you will be credited your $250 toward next season's dues. It is required that you sign up for credit hours via the website, no credit will be given verbally.
For Families of 4th Graders. We will have a "Welcome to our Competitive Team" meeting for all new 4th Grade family members again this year mid-November. This will be the year that your athlete chooses a discipline. Please note, this is not a choice that is for the remainder of your Athlete's Club experience, we encourage our 4th - 6th Graders to try a discipline and change the next season if it was not right for them. Generally our Traveling Team starts in 7th grade, however some 4th - 6th grade families choose to travel to a few of the events available, it is encouraged but not required. Please note there are additional fees for travel.
- * United States Ski Association (USSA) for the Parents http://alpine.usskiteam.com/al
- * United States of America Snowboard & FreeSki Association https://www.usasa.org/
- * Rocky Mountain Freestyle Association http://rockymountainfreestyle.
- * Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club Disciplines page http://www.tssc.org/TabGeneric
- * TSSC's Program Descriptions: https://www.TSSC.org/TabGeneric.jsp?_tabid_=164136&team=reczztssc
TSSC CALENDAR & SCHEDULE. Please familiarize yourself with our on-line Team Calendar (on-line Team Calendar).
- * You may download a copy of our TSSC Calendar PDF file here (TSSC Calendar PDF)
- * Sync our calendar into your phone here (download calendar sync)
Thank you for reading this carefully and we look forward to having you join the Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club and are excited for another great season!
TSSC Cast & Crew
- VISITING ATHLETES
Register here by the day: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/TellurideSkiSnowboardClub?season=1483603
- Telluride Figuring Skate Club You may regsiter here . Please note this is not SKART, sign up for SKART with the school, this is an additional Skate Club.
- TSSC Nordic Team: The Nordic Challengers program will concentrate on ski development and the fundamentals of Nordic skiing. In addition to skill and fitness improvement, the program will emphasize teamwork, goal setting and discipline. The athletes will learn the aspects of training and have a chance to travel to out of town competitions. There is no prior Nordic skiing experience required. Register here: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/TellurideSkiSnowboardClub
- Financial Aid. PLEASE do NOT sign up for Financial Aid if a payment plan is what your family needs! We provide very generous payment plans to help break the cost up over the course of the season. We offer a financial aid program for families in strict financial need or extraordinary financial hardship. You may apply by downloading the Financial Aid Application (linked here). Deadline for financial aid application is October 15th. No late applications will be considered.